• Assisting the Supply Chain Analyst on Purchase Orders (PO) and Quantity Contract (QC) matters:
o Update suppliers’ Purchase Order (PO) committed dates into SAP.
o Work with Suppliers on Past Due orders, and update into SAP.
o Update Quantity Contract commitment dates into SAP.
o Place orders for supermarket Kanban replenishment items, packaging materials and bulk items.
o Raise and get approvals for Inventory Adjustment Forms, Goods Movement Form (GMF) to ensure SAP inventory is accurate.
Measure of Performance
• Supplier On-Time-Delivery Report
• Open PO Report
• Assisting the Supply Chain Analyst to update Visual Management Boards:
o Placing cards onto board according to delivery schedules.
o Updating and Printing of cards
o Maintain and update SAP database (ie. Container size, QPC, Rack location, supplier information).
o Maintain weekly updates on Visual Management boards.
• Assisting the Supply Chain Analyst on Supplier Safety Stock management.
o Track suppliers' stock level to ensure agreed stock is maintained.
Measurement of Performance : Supplier Safety Stock Report
• Enquiring information on shut-down period from suppliers for major festive periods (ie. Summer holidays, Christmas, Chinese New Year)
Sourcing / New Product Introduction (NPI) Management / Module Assembly Transfer
• Support Sourcing and Supply Chain Analyst:
o Supermarket setup for new projects.
o Download drawings from PLM system for supplier consolidation activities and module assembly transfer projects
o Generate Supplier Readiness Form (SRF) and route for approvals
o Create Goods Movement Forms (GMF), route for approvals and transfer the parts to the relevant locations
o Support in eFA submission and qualification progress status
o Support in RoHS/REACH declaration from suppliers
• Supports and participates in Department Initiatives events.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Purchasing Team Leader, Purchasing Manager or Sourcing Manager.
Job Requirements: Min Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar Business courses