· To design, develop software solutions.
· Gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET.)
· Must be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
· Must be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
· Coordinate with the Technical Manager on current programming tasks.
· Collaborate with other programmers or vendors to design & implement new features on the existing platform.
· Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
· Create and document software tools required by other developers.
· Debug or troubleshoot existing source code.
· Contribute to technical design documentation.
· Work independently when required.
· Continuously learn and improve skills.
· Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or information technology
- 3+ years software development or programming experience
- Ability to develop software in Java, C++, .NET or other programming languages
- Knowledge of Relational DBMS Design & SQL Queries
- Experience in developing Web Design & Applications.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Professionally interacting with customers, vendors, superiors and peers.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Ability to use one or more scripting languages (PYTON, AWK, PERL) in Linux environment
Job ID: WRWY86
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1108448
EA Personnel: Tan Lili Gesse
- Relational Dbms