- Measure product dimensions, check product functionality and compare product to the specifications and approved samples.
- Inspects and approves incoming supplier deliveries by inspecting according to specifications.
- Reject incoming deliveries which fail to meet the specification.
- Understand technical specifications, discuss and clarify with Supervisor.
- Discuss and clarify inspection checklists with Supervisor.
- Update and clarify inspection results with Supervisor.
- Document inspection results in inspection checklist.
- File technical specifications, inspection checklists, Delivery Note and related document.
- Assist Supervisor in re-inspecting the products when there is customer complaint.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following company standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Assist Supervisor in department matters/projects from time to time.
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 6pm
- Up to $2,100 (depending on experience)
- Minimum GCE “O” Level
- Relevant experience in QC
- Able to read and understand Technical Drawings
- Good written and communication skills.
- Keen attention to details
- Basic computer and math skill
- Able to use measuring devices like measuring tape, vernier calipers and weighing machine.
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg