Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
To be the company representative and liaise with the clients, consultants, relevant authorities and residents as well as to manage and co-ordinate the projects effectively.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Arrange for collection of tender documents and check completeness of documents.
- Taking off bills of quantities.
- Request for quotation from subcontractors/suppliers.
- Preparation of tenders & costing bills.
- Handling & closing of tender for submission.
- Prepare & submit progress claim & variation orders.
- Prepare LOA for subcontractors.
- Prepare progress payment certificate for subcontractors.
- Source for materials and negotiate with vendors/suppliers.
- Manage project budget, monitoring of cost & follow through till closing of final account.
- Liaise with consultants, clients, subcontractors & suppliers.
- Attend site meeting.
- Maintain proper documents and filling of drawing according to requirement of ISO standard.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training:
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying / Building Management.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft office software.
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently as well as efficiency and responsibly.
- Excellent time management, coordination and good communicators.
- 1-3 years’ experience in related field.
- Building Management
- Microsoft Office
- Stress Management
- Subcontractors Relationship Management