· Involve in new machine installation, set up till commissioning
· Compile data and generate reports
· Monitor cleaning machine daily check and process parameters
· Conduct experiment and evaluation for process improvement to achieve cost reduction
· Inventory control and ordering of machine spare parts and production material
· Maintaining of process instruction
· Training of production technicians on procedure and work instruction
· Support and assist other departments when needed
· At least a Degree in Material Science, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
· Minimum 2 years of related working experience in semiconductor industry is preferred
· Involved in ISO and Environmental auditing
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Able to work in cleanroom environment and perform overtime as and when necessary.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 19352.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Cost Reduction
- Inventory Control
- Mechanical Engineering