• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Service existing customers and develop new customer base
• Attend to customers enquiries by providing technical advice on products and provides sales proposals and quotations
• Prepare sales report and co-ordinate with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of products and services to customers
• Review tender document to ensure commercial proposal meet technical requirements and monitor tender closing date
• Provide correct M.T.O and labour and material costing for Quarter fit out works
• Attend meeting or discussion (internal and external parties) to obtain approval for material, equipment and work processes
• Source for competitive material and equipment prices from local and overseas suppliers
• Propose to client quality product that meets budget and comply to authorities and class approval
• Submission of product specifications and certifications for client’s approval prior to purchases.
• Ensure the quantity based on latest drawing revision prior to purchases to provide correct quantity and material specifications
• Plan and monitor material delivery according to site required date
• Design and draft construction drawings for quality fabrication
• Timely issued of purchase order to meet project schedule
• Issue work orders and discuss with production leaders in case of design problem
• Milestone claim based on site progress completion report and monthly updating of Job Update Form
• Achieve profit margin target
• Monitor work scope variation to claim additions
• Maintain proper workflow processes and documentation to ensure project are executed properly
• Visit site when required to solve technical issue
• Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
· Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Offshore & Marine Engineering or relevant.
· Minimum 3 years of work experience
· Proficient in AutoCad.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 19287.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Draft (Boiler)