You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Salary Up to $10,000)
- Mainly use C#.Net to maintain & develop under Lab testing system.
- Manage communications and working relationships between IT and other departments within the organization as well as multiple outside IT service providers.
- Manage all aspects of the implementation and operation of information systems including software applications (Lab testing system, SAP, client portal, website, etc) network systems and end-user computers.
- Oversee all phases of projects from conception to completion, serve as the technical lead or project manager for system implementation projects.
- Drive the development team with .NET technology stack, Rational Unified Process development, System configuration management.
- Bring consistency to project execution and life cycle management of systems.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) from CTI Group.
- Implement, maintain, and ensure maximum uptime for IT systems and user support.
- Ensure security of information technology assets, data, network access, and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational growth.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and maintain an IT roadmap (R&D through Commercialization).
- Manage annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree with 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Preferably with knowledge in Maritime related regulations.
- $8,000-$10,000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to us.
EA License No: 09C0884
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310
- Financial Management
- Ibm Rational Unified Process
- Implement Projects
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
EA License No.09C0884
EA Personal Registration No.R1108310
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.