- Mainly use C#.Net to maintain & develop under Lab testing system.
- Manage communications and working relationships between IT and other departments within the organization as well as multiple outside IT service providers.
- Manage all aspects of the implementation and operation of information systems including software applications (Lab testing system, SAP, client portal, website, etc) network systems and end-user computers.
- Oversee all phases of projects from conception to completion, serve as the technical lead or project manager for system implementation projects.
- Drive the development team with .NET technology stack, Rational Unified Process development, System configuration management.
- Bring consistency to project execution and life cycle management of systems.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) from CTI Group.
- Implement, maintain, and ensure maximum uptime for IT systems and user support.
- Ensure security of information technology assets, data, network access, and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational growth.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and maintain an IT roadmap (R&D through Commercialization).
- Manage annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree with 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Preferably with knowledge in Maritime related regulations.
- $8,000-$10,000 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to us.
EA License No: 09C0884
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310
- Financial Management
- Ibm Rational Unified Process
- Implement Projects
- Information Systems
- Information Technology