· Preparation of MAS reporting (such as MAS 610), and financial data to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements
· Preparation of annual statutory account and assist in audit process
· Participate in the automation of regulatory reporting processes
· Preparation of various balance sheet reconciliations
· Participate in any ad-hoc finance-related projects when required
· Minimum Diploma / Degree with at least 3 years of finance & MAS reporting experience in a Bank
· Strong team player
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills
· Immediate availability
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, expected salary, availability, contact telephone numbers to:
Attention: Alicia Tuang Pei Jie (EA Reg No: R1104694)
[ Email address blocked ]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No: 99C4599
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.