You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Leads a project for assay design and developments, co-ordinate stability studies and marketing supports (trouble shooting assays).
- Plan and conduct experiments according to project plans and keep timelines
- Design and conduct investigations and experiments, record and analyze or interpret the results in support of project development objectives, keep accurate records of work undertaken
- Supervise and support other team members in planning and execute experiments
- Follow standard operating procedures and safety guidelines and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Engage in continuous learning and skill development
- Maintains and implement ISO 13485 / FDA QSR 21 CFR: PART 820 and other relevant International standards and regulations
- Communicate and collaborate with other professionals in the lab
- Ensure necessary and effective support for operations and marketing on technical issues, customer special requirements, complaint and problem solving
- Assist new product clinical trials and new product transfer and provide necessary supports such as developing procedures and standards for product launching
- Conduct initial review for study protocols & reports and other documents to support R&D projects prior to external review
- Identify process problems, suggests improvements, and initiates trouble-shooting.
- Provide adequate and appropriate training for subordinates
- Assist with lab planning and equipment calibration and maintenance
- Other projects as assigned by department manager
– Ability to: Lead a project team in carrying out the task.
– Knowledge of: : Immunodiagnostics, microbiology
– Education: PhD; MSc/MEng; Good Honors degree; or equivalent.
– Experience: At least 2-6 years of relevant work experiences
- Cell Cultures
- Clinical Trials
- Life Sciences
- New Product Development
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.