- This position is for Office of Human Resources & Faculty Administration (HRFA).
- Contract Staff
- Create and maintain employee master data records for all contract staff.
- Permanent, Contract Staff and Faculty
- Create and maintain one-time payment records, such as Annual Wage Supplement, Performance Bonus, leave encashment, awards, consultancy fees, etc. for all permanent, contract staff and faculty.
- Adjunct Faculty
- Create and maintain employee master records, including personal, employment and payment data for adjunct faculty.
- Verify supporting documents provided along with the request for payment form by Schools, Offices, Centres, Institutes (SOCIs).
- Create and maintain employee master records and one-time payment for staff including students on SMU Work on Campus Scheme.
- Perform the role of an Administrator for Online Timesheet Clocking System, such as setting up projects, assigning staff to project, timesheet approver, etc.
- Create and maintain employees’ personnel files.
- Any other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word).
- Prior experience and proficiency in SAP HR Module will be highly advantageous.
- Meticulous, proactive and self-driven.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and spoken) skills.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
- Attention To Detail
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office