- Monitor and review (in consultation with management and employees) the business Management System and Plan with its objectives and targets. Communicate results within the business.
- Participate by providing advice and input to planned and actual new ventures and acquisitions in the region.
- Ensure that the Policy and Performance Standard are implemented, maintained, and reviewed at a level applicable to the staged approach for each business unit. Update and feedback to Corporate regarding the development and implementation.
- Ensure that communication and reporting occurs within the businesses and as required with customers and governmental authorities.
- Assist to prepare reports and audits and distribute the performance result to the business as required.
- Execute document control system within the businesses
- Communicate statistical data within the businesses.
- Understand where the relevant legislations and appropriate links are.
- Assist to document responsibilities for the management and employees and ensure they are communicated, understood and measured for accountability.
- Monday to Friday – 8am to 5.30pm
- Up to $9,000 (depending on experience)
- Minimum Degree holder with relevant experience
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg