- Be part of a fast-paced environment that will accelerate your professional growth!
With over 1 million unique visitors and over 3 million page views each month, our Client is the highest read online food publication in Singapore. They incorporate multiple writers as a hybrid, online publication with a personal voice.
Having a keen interest in eating, traveling and drinking, they cover everything from hawker food to premium fine-dining restaurants like Ku De Ta, Morton’s, Long Bar Steakhouse and so on.
Above all, they try to give honest, balanced reviews without getting sued by restaurant owners.
Manage the team to film, direct and edit food videos!
Our client is looking for an experienced lead content producer to lead and manage the video team!
If you have what it takes to manage a team to film, direct and edit online food-based videos that can tell a compelling story, they want YOU.
Being in a small content production team, you’ll need to multi-task on producing, directing and editing videos—most importantly you have to ensure your team is at optimal performance level.
- Overseeing and managing the entire lifecycle of film production from ideation of content through pre-production, production, post-production to finally reaching the audience through distribution
- Focus on creating videos that can generate views on social media
- Managing the day-to-day operations, budget and timeline of the production
- Leading production operations and is comfortable with spending long hours on the production location
- Training and guiding your crew, including interns in delivering production deadlines and creating videos that generate engagement/views
- Ensuring your team delivers quality content on time
- Managing clients expectations and giving recommendations
- Coordinating and liaising with key personnel (Director, crew , freelancers)
- Shortlisting recommended casts / locations
- Managing logistics of production. (e.g. call sheet, prepare documents required, welfare)
- Skilled in translating an idea or story into the desired end product.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in the media industry and video production
- Adept in sourcing for worthy stories / angles
- You have a positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
- You have knowledge of camera technical skills
- Sound knowledge in post-production using Adobe Premier Pro
- Knowledge in colour correction and grading and good visualization skills
- Experience with using mechanical gimbal and drones
- You are organized and possess good time management skills
- You are a strong team player
- Well versed with all processes involved in a production lifecycle.
Ref : LO42VXLTJS
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Color Correction
- Grading (Landscape)