You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Operation Assistant (Commodities Trading)
- 5-10 Mins Walk From Raffles Place MRT
- 5 Days Work Week
- AWS + Variable Bonus
Our Client, in the Trading Industry located in the Central has opening for Operation Assistant (Commodities Trading)
- Working closely with Trader overseeing operations relating to Contracts, Coordination of shipments with Suppliers/Customers/Ship Owners.
- Sound Knowledge of Shipping documentations
- Sound knowledge of Import/Export procedures, Letter of Credit, Documentary Credit and Bank Guarantees etc
- Daily coordination of shipment schedules, loading status and discharging status etc
- Daily coordination with suppliers, customers, shipping agent, ship owners and banks etc for documentations or operational matters.
- Must have good understanding of Bulk shipment operation and Laytime calculations
- Generate operations report for management (For Executive level)
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field
- At least 1Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORDFORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities. We wish you all the best in your job search.
- Documentary Credit
- Contract Management
EA Personal Registration No.R23111838
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.