- main liaison person between the institutions to arrange dialysis sessions for patients who have been issued MCs for having Acute Respiratory Infections symptoms.
- ensure the smooth running of the designated dialysis centres during this COVID-19 outbreak period and to handle ground issues and troubleshoot when issues arise.
- travel between hospitals and the designated dialysis centres across Singapore.
- tabulate and prepare statistical reports to submit to MOH.
- Min Degree in any courses
- Min 2 years of working experience, preferably in healthcare operations
- Able to start work immediately
Interested applicants please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Ho Qian Hui Claire (R2091773)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
- Problem Solving
- Respiratory Systems
- Health Care