- Opening within a company with a solid track record of success
- Join a market leader within Transport & Logistics
- Great work culture
We are hiring for a leader in industrial vehicle leasing. Their business is centered on the operating lease of commercial vehicles and industrial material handling equipment.
Key responsibilities areas:
- Working closely with Team Executives as well as other support functions to provide proactive and effective general administrative assistance across a diverse range of tasks.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Manage and administer leasing orders, purchase orders, delivery orders and invoices.
- Managing contract negotiations and ensuring fulfillment of terms of vendor agreements and contracts.
- Liaising with third-party suppliers and/or vendors.
- Maintain daily and monthly reports.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Admin Assistant, Customer Service or Sales Operations / Support role, ideally within the Aviation, Transport & Logistics industry.
- Experience within Vendor Management would be a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with CRM and Maximo system would be advantageous.
- You are independent, organized and have good interpersonal skills.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- Assisting Sales Team
- Customer Service
- Inventory Control
- Sales Operations
- Stocks Merchandise