0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior / Financial Analyst (23002952)
Emerson Asia Pacific Private Limited Clementi Permanent
- Conducts operation review for the business, including internal controls testing & evaluation, process improvement; ensure compliance with statutory requirements, US GAAP, SOX 404 & Emerson Corporate Policies & Procedure.
- Provides guidelines, advice & conduct training to the Asia Pacific countries on US GAAP, SOX 404 requirements and Emerson Corporate Policies & Procedures.
- Performs monthly balance sheet review, quarterly tax review and various accruals and other reviews across Asia Pacific countries and handles ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Reviews and liaises with Emerson Corporate for US reporting requirements, and reviews Asia Pacific HQ reporting requirements.
- Assists in standardization of processes across Asia Pacific countries.
- Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Degree in Accountancy.
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in auditing/accounting, with exposure in controls compliance. Commercial experience/costing experience is a plus.
- Good technical and working knowledge in US GAAP and SOX 404 requirements.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Access). Programming skills would be an added advantage.
- May require ad-hoc travelling.
- Business Process Improvement
- Commercial Awareness
- Computer Programming
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.