• Conducts internal audits and follow up measures.
• Collates data for key performance indicators and maintain clinical quality dashboards.
• Collates feedback, conduct caregiver survey and data on quality improvement suggestions.
• Collates regular service utilisation and workload stats.
• Identifies service discrepancies and works on process improvement.
• Collates data for annual, donors and grant reporting.
• Participates in the evaluation of new service initiatives and patient-centric work processes.
• Supports the clinical team in quality improvement initiatives / activities.
• Supports and coordinates the planning and organization of patient safety and quality events.
• Organises and coordinates quality related meetings.
• Supports and facilitates submission of quality improvement projects for competitions.
• Assists in and supports the review of quality management, standards, guidelines, forms and policies.
• Support the Clinical Director in relevant data- driven / clinical quality tasks.
• Degree, preferably in Nursing, Quality Management, Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a healthcare or related field preferred
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
Personnel EA License No.: R2198995
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
- Business Administration
- Business Process Improvement
- Clinical Works
- Health Care