About the school:
SingChin Academy (SCA) is the first affiliate to Hwa Chong Family of Schools outside Singapore and the only member of this Family in China. It shall adopt and inherit the pedagogy and resources of Hwa Chong Family to nurture students into bi-lingual and bi-cultural talents. The school offers a 12-year international curriculum covering primary and secondary school levels. Co-managed with Hwa Chong International School, SCA welcomes its founding students in the autumn semester of 2021. The school is located at China-Singapore Guangzhou Knowledge City, Huangpu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, PRC.
VISION: An Asian Institution with Global Impact
MISSION: We nurture pillars of the world and pioneers of tomorrow
Annual salaries for teachers range from RMB200,000 to 500,000, with higher rewards for outstanding candidates and those appointed in both teaching and management positions. Benefits: housing provided, annual flights, insurance, relocation, and tuition.
English and Maths Teacher (Primary or Secondary)
The role of a subject teacher is to ensure high quality subject-related learning experience for assigned groups of students and to provide teaching and learning in alignment with school mission and vision.
l Teach the assigned subject(s) and ensure high quality learning.
l Take part in the developing and reviewing of school curriculum.
l Create, design, maintain, and frequently update an active, supportive classroom environment that meets school standards and requirements.
l Maintain close communication with other subject teachers, homeroom teachers and participate in related teaching or other activities.
l Assess and report on students’ learning according to school requirements.
l Participate in/create/implement/attend subject related activities after school or outside of class period.
l Participate in or organize learning in curriculum-related tasks or projects, such as graduation projects, field trips or school camps, etc.
l Participate in collaborative planning to develop high-quality units, including trans-disciplinary units, interdisciplinary units or module units.
l Fulfil assigned duties according to school requirements.
l Implement school-wide student behavior management policy process.
- Bachelor degree or above in Education or other relevant field from a recognized institution.
- International school education/teaching experience is preferred.
- Teaching license or qualification (Chinese Teaching License, CELTA, PGCE, etc).
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in full time schools.
- Professional development certifications in related field which includes but is not limited to IB Training Certificates.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic technology skills/computer skills.
- Passionate for education with good work ethics
- Practical with can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently while being able to collaborate in a team
- Globally minded
- A life-long learner
- Constantly pursuing development in both personal and professional contexts
If you are interested in our vacancies, please send your resume to [ Link removed ] or contact Wechat 18924222178.
- Certificate In English Language Teaching To Adults (Celta)
- Positive Attitude
- Professional Development