Join the Dream Team & Discover the Champion in You!
Be a MindChampion Leader, join the No.1* premium preschool in Singapore. Its time to bring your career to greater heights!
Mindchamps’ rapid growth & expansion globally provides you with a world of opportunities!
- School's location: Bishan/Ang Mo Kio, 18 Sin Ming Lane Midview City #01-18 Singapore 574960
- Attractive remuneration and staff welfare benefits
- Ample opportunities for Career Progression
- Up to 21 days of Annual Leave
- Low Teacher-Children Ratio!
- Friendly and Conducive working environment
- Comprehensive HQ training for all teachers!
- Strong Curriculum team and mentorship programs available!
- Company Sponsorships
- Permanent positions
- Develop lesson plans and curriculum for students
- Select suitable teaching materials to improve teaching
- Provide a curriculum to follow or the teacher makes own lesson plans
- Teach English language classes using appropriate methodology and teaching aids to achieve the lesson objectives
- Plan instructional experiences for students following established curriculum
- Teach high school level material in the classroom
- Provide educational materials and activities to meet individual language and cultural needs of students
- Supporting the other language teachers to prepare and present classes to employees seeking to improve English language skills
- Lead and manage an intensive English language instruction program for military students
- Instill the beliefs in students
- Produce lesson plans that reflect the individual educational needs of students
- Maintaining positive rapport with students and members of the school community
- Prepare students for state required testing
- Provide a Chinese teaching assistant or International teacher conducts class
- Prepare students to secure 8th grade diploma, GED, or high school credits
- Lead the curriculum, instruction, and assessment for students
- Believe that all students can learn and demonstrate that by engaging principles of distributed leadership and distributed counseling
- Plan and prepare curriculum, classroom schedule, lessons/plans and other instructional materials to meet individual needs of students, considering state and school requirements
- Develop daily lesson plans and classroom schedule that reflects state and school requirements
- Transcend beyond being simply a teacher
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education – Teaching (DECCE-T) / ACEY (English/Chinese)
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Knowledge in educational development
- Lesson Planning
- Teach Language
- Teach Numeracy