You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Production Manager (Salary up to $7500)
Production & Warehouse
• Effectively establish manufacturing budgets, monitor the cost and effectiveness of production activities to optimize resources, priorities spending and achieve volume, quantity and manufacturing standards;
• Effectively plan, organize and control production manpower and material resources to meet department KPI’s (Cycle, Costs, Delivery Performance, Yield etc) and maximize operational efficiency for continuous supply of quality stock and maximum effective production throughput;
• Initiate/contribute to strategic planning and decision making to develop and implement production systems and processes that align with the organizations overall vision and its current and long term business objectives;
• To be updated on technology and be acquainted with new or efficient manufacturing processes;
• Implement and lead continuous improvement initiatives and plans including safety, quality, cost and efficiency;
• Manages the warehouse team to maintain an accurate level of inventory;
• Manage warehouse team to maintain high efficiency and low cost of inventory storage;
• Manage warehouse team to ensure effective receipt and delivery of RM and FG;
• Lead a team within your department and interface with other departments to ensure timely supply of goods to customers in accordance with orders schedule;
• Analyse, identify and rectify production issues and challenges in a timely manner;
• Develops and implement SOPs to ensure consistency in operations;
• Periodic review cost, quality and delivery performance against target;
• Oversee and manage the tolling operations within company;
• Provides specific administration responsibilities including technical staff coordination and resource allocation, performance feedback, coaching and skill development planning.
• Devise strategy to manage end to end supply chain operations including vendor management, strategic sourcing, planning, warehouse management;
• Drive Supply Chain optimization initiatives by working with Management, Sales, Business Support and other relevant departments to better evaluate rolling demand and capacity projections;
• Create supply chain management strategies that increases efficiency and lead time.
• Identify the scope and lead improvement opportunities designed to minimize supply chain risk, improve competitive position and reduce supply chain cycle-time;
• Establishes appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs) for budget, on-time deliveries, order fulfilment accuracy & to manage these KPIs for minimum cost and maximum performance;
• To be accommodating in the job role to meet the changing needs of the business environment due to changes in regulations or business structure that may have supply chain implications;
• Coordinate with Human Resources on manpower planning and identify appropriate training needs to develop capabilities of employees in your department.
• Lead, direct, evaluate and develop staff in the teams
• Manages the Maintenance Team for a high level of equipment readiness to meet production requirements;
• Develop and establish PM criticality matrix and lead initiative to improve planned maintenance matrix;
• Lead improvement initiate to reduce equipment failure and downtime to increase production throughput;
• Upkeep facilities to ensure a safe environment and conformance to regulatory standards.
Quality & Safety and Others
• Participate as a member of the QMS Committee and be involved in QEHS and GMP system implementation;
• Appoint as the company’s site main controller under CERT;
• Adhere to company’s quality and safety standards;
• Active participation in activities associated with the management of workplace quality, health, safety and environment;
• Identification and reporting of hazard/danger, accidents, near misses, and property damage at the workplace;
• Correct use of appropriate safety gear/equipment;
• Ensures compliance on high standards of quality control, environment and health and safety including correct use of appropriate safety gear/equipment;
- Degree with 3-5 years of relevant knowledge on chemical manufacturing process.
- $6000-$7500 (Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 days.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to us.
EA License No: 09C0884
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310
- Business Efficiency
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Structures
- Coaching And Mentoring
EA License No.09C0884
EA Personal Registration No.R1108310
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.