Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
· Right Pricing
· User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
· Forward Looking
· Humanity, and
· Environmental Friendly
About the Job
The IT Operations Engineer is responsible for monitoring and identifying incidents in hardware and software components across the organisation. Analyses problems, performs troubleshooting and incident response on the system. Responsible for maintaining the technical and systems documentation.
Works in a team setting and is proficient in database systems, network and infrastructure, and monitoring tools and techniques required by the organisation. Familiar with the relevant software platforms on which the solutions are deployed.
The IT Operations Engineer has strong critical thinking skills to identify issues, and is passionate about analysing and resolving problems, and addressing technical challenges.
A) Monitor systems performance
· Monitor performance and capacity of computer systems to ensure stable operations
· Gather data for network health check reports for software and hardware teams
· Identify issues, alerts, or malfunctions in software and/or hardware components
· Prepare and document system health check documents for software and hardware teams
B) Resolve network-related incidents
· Identify and respond to network-related incidents
· Adhere to organisational policies, procedures and protocols when resolving network-related incidents
· Administer service requests
· Escalate unresolved network-related incidents
C) Oversee service level agreements and service improvements
· Assist in developing service-level objectives and targets
· Maintain log of service level performance metrics
· Suggest improvements for procedures and controls to enhance performance and client satisfaction
· Identify recurring incidents and potential issues for senior management
· Preferably with 1 year of relevant working experience in at least one of the following:
o Network Infrastructure, and
o MS Windows Server, UNIX or Linux
· Working knowledge on three or more of the following technologies:
o VMWARE, VDI, SAN, NAS, JP1, Backup and Recovery, CISCO switches, UNIX shell scripting, SharePoint and/or Lotus Notes workflow.
· A self-initiated, highly flexible and a pro-active team player who can work with minimal supervision.
· Strong sense of responsibility to the customers.
· Good customer service and communication skills.
· Able to perform shift duties (12 hours rotating shifts)
· Fresh IT graduates are welcome to apply.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
1. Competitive Salary
2. H&S Insurance Coverage
3. Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
4. Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
5. Community and sustainability support
6. Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Cisco Switches
- Lotus Database
- Share Point Portal Server
- V Mware Servers