You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Prepare mise en place, clean equipment and work areas
- Perform day-to-day operations in the kitchen as assigned by supervisor
- Prepare customer order to standard operating procedures
- Maintain standards and Standard Operating Procedures
- Comply with F&B safety and hygiene policies and procedures
- Regularly inspect equipment to ensure they are maintained well and in good working order
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least ‘N’ Level
- Applicants with relevant working experience will be an advantage
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required
- Able to work in a team and interact well
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Training will be provided
- Working Location – (North, East & Central)
Interested candidates, please contact David @ 9180 0396 through WhatsApp.
- Standard Operating Procedure
- Team Working
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.