Assistant Manager/ Manager, CD Procurement
West/ Contract to Perm
- Formulate and review procurement policies and procedures to ensure compliance to government procurement rules and meeting business needs.
- Review quotation and tender documents, including requirement specifications and evaluation reports, to ensure open and fair competition.
- Design and develop procurement templates and job aids on procurement matters for staff.
- Liaise with auditors on all procurement-related audit matters.
- Follow up with users on post-contract management.
- Analyze procurement and payment data to look out for exceptions and improvement opportunities.
Contract Management: Monitor contracts, anticipate contractual issues, manage disagreements with relevant stakeholders
Procurement Operations: drive continuous improvement initiatives for efficiency, streamline processes and minimize vulnerability
Sourcing and Category Management: Oversee tendering and evaluation processes to comply with policies, provide guidance to business/technical users on complex specification requirements for compliance with approval process
- At least 3 years working experience in procurement-related areas.
- Having knowledge in GeBIZ & experience in public sector is advantageous.
- Good analytical, written and communication skills as well as meticulous & organized.
- Able to work independently and collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Monitor contracts and advise end-users on contractual obligations.
- Facilitate and support collaboration within agency, including actively reaching out to colleagues.
Interested candidates please click, [ Link removed ]
You may also submit updated resume in MS Word format to [ Email address blocked ] stating
your availability and reason(s) for leaving. We respect your privacy and all communication will be
treated with confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Belinda Ho EA Regn No R1876407
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd EA License No 93C4403