You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Roles & Responsibilities
Sales Executive who is responsible for both direct client contract upsell as well as acquiring new business to expand market share through a business consultative approach and introduction of new products and services.
• Perform market research to understand the various industries
• Identify and pursue sales opportunities
• Focus on growing generating new business
• Acquire new customers by cold calling, emailing, networking and using various Media platforms
• Ability to prospect and manage managerial level relationships within small to medium size organizations
• Achieve and exceed sales targets set by company
• Monthly forecast preparation and submission
• Use Salesforce to report, measure and control sales inputs and outcomes
• A diploma / degree from a reputable polytechnic or university, with preferably prior working experience
• Possess a strong interest in internet and strong computer proficiency
• Responsible individual who is diplomatic and possess strong communication skills
• Self-starter, fast learner and analytical with a “can-do" attitude
• Strong demonstration of intellect, self-driven, resourceful and sales acumen
• Proven relevant experience in building excellent client relationships, offering value-added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
• Good written and oral/presentation skills
- Cold Calling
- Customer Relationship Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.