You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
If sales is your passion and over achieving your obsession, then we welcome you to be a part of our growth story.
We are looking for talented and highly energetic, result focused account executives/account managers for our Singapore office. The candidate will be responsible to generate new business for the organization. The role offers exciting growth and learning opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close using consultative sales methods.
- Develop and manage managerial level relationships at small and medium size organizations.
- Maintain a high level of Sales activity.
- Build a healthy opportunity sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly/annual sales quota
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to decision makers.
- Draft and deliver proposals.
- Work with technical staff, product specialists and customer service where required to address customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Experience with in B2B selling preferrable media selling, consultative sales
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Exposure to HR software, SaaS sales would be an advantage.
- Track record of over achieving sales target.
- Able to self-motivate and work independently.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- Proficiency in Power Point, Excel and MS word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
About us: we’re a global, end-to-end human capital solutions company. But, that just means that we combine the best in advertising, software and services to help companies find, hire and manage great talent. As an industry leader, we work with companies big and small, providing cutting-edge solutions for everything from recruiting to employment screening and human capital management.
- Business To Business
- Consultative Selling
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.