You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Manager, Social Media (1-year contract), OCCM
- This position is for Office of Corporate Communications and Marketing (OCCM).
- Manage the social editorial calendar and partner stakeholders (both internal and external), as well as the scheduling and rolling out social media content for pillar and tactical campaigns, in collaboration with the digital lead and content marketing lead and in alignment with the overall content strategy and editorial calendar for OCCM.
- Adapt and respond to changing demands and trends in social media with timely content strategies and produce high quality content.
- Curate, create and execute content across appropriate channels, including developing social media posts, blog posts and videos.
- Crafting social media copy for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Telegram, with the appropriate tone of voice across various channels and stakeholders.
- Lead and assist in social media event coverage from planning to execution.
- Manage the monitoring and listening for online brand mentions and campaign related conversations, ensuring all issues are addressed in a timely manner for the protection of the brand.
- Oversee and handle customer communication management via private messaging channels of owned social media platforms.
- Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or related field required. Minimum of 3 years of work experience in content development, social media planning and management.
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Reasonable proficiency in Microsoft Office or GSuite applications such as MS Word / Google Docs, and MS Excel / Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Social Media Management Platform, Social Listening Platform and Project Management Platform etc.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and shifting priorities.
- Experience working in social media in a business capacity preferred, prior experience in crafting copy a plus.
- Adaptable, detail-oriented, organised, able to work independently to meet tight deadlines, with the ability to empathise with, understand and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the organisation.
- Proficiency in Community Management and Social Listening.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Communication
- Community Management
- Content Creation
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.