Our Client is a Fortune 500 Company and is one of the largest integrated refiners, marketer of petroleum products and chemical manufacturers in the world.
Scope Of Work
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
- Managing call for emerge services
- Data entry into emerge
- Customer services followup
- Training coordination
- Transportation booking management
- Admin work as assigned by team leads
- Managing contractor safety database
- Preparing of reports for leads
- Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Position will receive direction and support.
If you are keen to know more about this role, please email Deepika at [ Email address blocked ] and send your resume in MS Word format.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry