You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
M&E ASST PROJECT ENGINEER X1 (West/Perm)
Leading home-grown company specializing in ACMV (Air-Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation) systems providers to all industries including construction, industrial, resident and public sector is looking for suitable candidates to join them as M&E Asst Project Engineers.
• Prepare & submit product catalogue/technical data, shop drawing, method of statements and O&M to client.
• Assist with any other tasks as assigned by the management.
• Provide simple daily reports of work status and report to management.
• Responsible for all site matters and all documentation for sites assign.
• Ensure site work is on schedule and according to the scope of the contract.
• To resolve conflicts and attend site meetings.
• Participate in all testing & commissioning with sub-contractors/main – contractor & consultant.
• Conduct training to client before project handing over
• Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge in ACMV, and experience in Construction line would be a bonus
• Must be able to speak Mandarin to communicate with Chinese-speaking clients/associates
• 5.5 work days per week, Singaporean only
Interested candidates please click this link [ Link removed ] or may also submit an updated resume in MS Word format to [ Email address blocked ] stating your availability and reason(s) for leaving.
Belinda Ho EA Regn No R1876407
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd EA License No 93C4403
- Construction Site Safety
- Mechanical Engineering
- Upholding Customer Service
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.