- To provide administrative, secretarial, and project support to the Director
- Lead, manage, and coordinate business developmental projects in the Director's Office
- Coordinate with team members and external parties for business operations
- Responsible for office logistics and operations
- Maintain calendar, schedule meetings, and manage confidential documents
- Preparation of reports
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Able to start work immediately
- ‘N’,’ O’ Level, diploma qualifications in any discipline
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience in creating presentations slides and reports. Additional knowledge of photo editing skills will be a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to multi-task and work independently with initiative
Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any applications or resume to us, you are giving us the authorization to use, disclose, store, retain and process the personal data that you provide, We respect your privacy and will not share your personal data.