Accountabilities & Responsibilities -
· Responsible for prepare/check/approval work for the electrical system specification of Air separation plants and the relative system.
· Cooperation with other disciplines, e.g. Process, Instrumentation & Control or plant design etc.
· Good consciousness on cost control.
· Prepare work/quality report & work plan/schedule.
· Prepare/check/approve the general discipline tech. norms.
· Review the translation of discipline documents.
· Review the discipline external documents.
· Support pre-sales, after-sales and inspection services.
· Instruct technician and assistant engineer of electrical discipline to carry out design work.
· Fulfill the temporary tasks assigned by company.
Compliance & SHEQ -
· Drive safety in all business aspects and target zero incidents
· Ensure consistent high quality in engineering, products and services
· Ensure total compliance with the company’s principle, code of conduct, local legislation, follow company instructions and adherence to SHEQ standards
Cooperation, Organisation & Employee Development -
· Participate in the discipline tech. discussion meeting.
· Discuss and share with others the experience on discipline tech. issues.
· Contribute to a motivated, effective and efficient team with an improvement culture
· Ensure good cooperation with different interfaces
· Support & guidance on personnel expertise and skill development in his/her sphere of responsibility
· Ensure work efficiency and optimize utilization of resources to fulfill the defined department target productivity
· Contribute to the openly communication and feedback channel, keeping healthy working environment
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 20270.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Conflict Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Accounting