A career in Boardroom Pte Ltd, within Corporate Secretarial, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Corporate Secretarial values by working with the corporate services provider expert in Singapore and Asia-Pacific region.
It takes talented people like you to support the largest professional services provider organisation in the Asia-Pacific region. You’ll focus on Corporate Secretarial by building relationships with clients and IPO, while understanding the dynamic and comprehensive knowledge in the businesses.
To really stand out and make you adapt in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at Boardroom needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven at every level. To help us achieve this we have our local and country level Business Unit (BU) leadership structure to drive continuous development in both individual employee & company. This allows you to gain from our BU expectations, crafting a set of career journey, and provides transparency on the skills you need as individuals to be successful and progress in your careers, now and in the future.
You will be expected to carry out the below main core responsibilities for this role: -
Preferred Skills & Attributes
· Assist a Manager/Supervisor in handling a portfolio of clients, including liaising with auditors.
· Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches & representative offices, striking-off of companies, preparation of directors’/ shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, application of employment passes, opening bank accounts and change of signatories, etc
· Assisting in drafting and updating database of corporate secretarial precedents.
· Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by both the company and clients
· Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required
· Experience in applying work pass and writing meeting minutes
Education & Experience
· Possesses Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or Law
· At least 2 years experience in corporate secretarial work is a great advantage
· Preferable with experience in handling public listed companies
· Holding or currently pursuing corporate secretarial qualifications (CSIS) would be advantageous.
· In-depth knowledge of Listing Manual, Companies Act, Catalist Rules and Securities and Futures Act, procedures and guidelines.
· Able to work both in a team environment and independently
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Organised, detailed and deadline oriented.
· Be flexible and adaptable in working styles
· Pro-active manner, willing to offer new suggestions and share knowledge.
· Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work under pressure.
What makes us different
· Result-oriented in the team culture with a proven solid track record over the last half century and Boardroom has become corporate services provider choice for over 7,300 clients today.
· Development and progression in corporate services career journey, Boardroom provide monetary support of Membership annual subscription fees with Professional Bodies and others similar support to you in embarking career in this field.
· Benefits & Perks package to improve your morale and Boardroom continuous to strive betterment for our people - Annual Leave, Pilgrimage Leave, Personal Accident & Medical Insurance coverage and other employee’s benefits & perks updated in Company Handbook.
- Business Administration
- Regulatory Requirements