• Provide administrative support to the marketing & leasing team by preparing tenancy and/or sales agreements, as well as input and update tenants and tenancy details.
• Perform marketing coordination functions, include handling of calls, emails, etc. and maintenance of data bases.
• Assist in all marketing, sales and leasing activities including online and social media platforms.
• Follow up on contractual documents, mass mailing letters & reminders as well as preparation of progress reports.
• Manning the hotline for sales and marketing to filter and route potential prospects to marketing colleagues.
• To provide centralized administrative function /support to ensure smooth operations of the company such as ordering of get-well baskets and/or wreath for employees or their families, handling of petty cash submissions and responsible for office stationaries as well as manage & execute travels and hotel arrangements.
• Provide administrative support to the project development team which includes printing, coordinating the signing of and scanning of development related documents, and preparing letters to government authorities for development projects as well as filing of drawing plans.
• Any other ad hoc administrative duties including assignments given by immediate supervisor.
• Candidate must possess at least ITE or Diploma or equivalent qualification.
• Able to work independently as well as with a team.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in administrative support functions in the real estate or leasing industry would be an advantage.
• Knowledge in Photoshop and Microsoft office (e.g Words, Excel & Powerpoint) is a prerequisite.
- Leasing (Contract Law)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Power Point