This admin position supports the daily operations of our service center.
- Collecting payment and releasing vehicles to customers
- Explaining our rewards systems and assisting customers on redemption process
- Assisting and following up with customers for motor claims discharge
- Compiling daily reports
- Sending servicing reminders to customers via SMS
- Answering phone calls for service booking and other enquiries
- Update new/existing customer records
- Issue purchase orders to vendors
- Filling insurance documents
- Generating monthly intake reports
- Other general administrative duties
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ levels / Nitec
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proven customer service experience
- Positive attitude, Detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize tasks.
- Great interpersonal & communications skills (written & verbal)
- Able to work as a team player, pro-active, self-motivated, and high sense of responsibility.
- Administrative Organization
- Clerical Works
- Management Support Services
- Scheduling Appointments
- Time Management