You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Maanger, Office of the Provost
- Institutional Rankings
- Plan, coordinate data collection, conduct analysis and roll out action plans related to institutional rankings.
- Craft evidence-based proposals and recommendations to Senior Management in relation to institutional rankings.
- Quality Assurance and Progress Reporting
- Plan, collate university-wide data and statistics, prepare reports, track and oversee work related to the University’s progress, quality assurance and self-assessment reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee office budget and finance-related matters
- Secretariat duties for Academic Affairs Committee of the Board of Trustees and Provost’s Council
- Any other duties and projects as assigned by Provost and Senior Deputy Director.
- Bachelor degree with at least 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with higher education management and administration.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good critical thinking and reasoning skills, including an ability to examine linkages and interactions between different pieces of work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and spoken).
- Demonstrated ability to work at speed and accomplish timely and high quality work, handle a variety of duties, adapt to changing demands and priorities, and work well in a team.
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Self-driven, outcome-oriented and requires minimal supervision.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary
- Attention To Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Data Collection
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.