We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to keep our school’s data and IT infrastructure secure, which requires a diverse set of skills and responsibilities.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum relevant experience of 3 years and above
- Excellent knowledge of Cyber Security, Microsoft 365, Azure, Active Directory, Servers, Network
- Have an in-depth understanding of OWASP testing methodology, Dynamic and Static Application Security Testing, re-engineering, automation, ASP.NET/JAVA, IDS/IPS systems, Burp Suite, Nmap, Nessus, Qualys, and Metasploit, etc.
Excellent Knowledge in firewall, endpoint security and vulnerability management
- Knowledge of Storage Servers and backup solutions
- Knowledge in virtualization, PowerShell scripting, LDAP/SSO integration and group policy
- Experience in cyber security, servers and network health monitoring and maintenance tools
- Experience managing user accounts and software deployment via Microsoft Active Directory is highly regarded
- Windows Server and Microsoft 365 certifications are a plus
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative
- A positive approach to working with people
- Will accept late hours and weekend work depending on the requirements of certain school events.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Careers” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
5-day week – working hours are from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm (41.25 nett hours per week). Interested applicants, please submit an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number via the online system at [ Link removed ] In your application, please provide the names and addresses of three people from whom confidential references may be obtained. Please indicate their professional relationship to you.
You can contact the HR department at [ Email address blocked ] for any enquiries regarding the role.
Closing date for applications is Monday, 20 February 2023
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
- Computer Security
- Network Security