You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Position: Project Manager (Marine/Shipyard)
Location: 45 Gul Road (Daily Company Transport pickup nearby MRT: Bukit Batok/Jurong East/Boon Lay/Choa Chu Kang/Woodlands)
Working Hours: 5.5 days work week
Benefits: OT pay entitlement / Medical Benefits such as Outpatient,Dental,Healthscreening etc / Variable Bonuses / Company Insurances such as Personal Accident, Life Term, Surgical, Hospitalizations, Work Injury / Annual Leave / Birthday Leave / NTUC Membership
Salary: Up to S$8,500/- (Designation and Salary Commensurate with experience)
Industry: Dyna Mac is a Public Listed company in Oil&Gas, Marine Offshore Engineering.
**Good Stable Career Advancement Opportunities**
**Listed Company with Good Benefits**
**Company Transport Available**Job Description:
- Oversee Project Management to ensure close liaison with Clients and staff/sub-contractors of various work disciplines to fully understand project requirements, effectively manage project progress, and make strategic decisions to minimize work stoppage and fulfill delivery lead-time.
- Responsible for preparation of project execution plans, review schedules and provides effective feedback to planning department for project monitoring and execution.
- Monitor budget and ensure the project is executed at an optimum cost and on time.
- Act as the focal point for the communication with client in all techno-commercial matters. Also ensure that the engineering and procurement has been carried out to industry’s best practices, international codes and standards and client specifications.
- Fully aware of company’s ISO standard requirements specified in our QMS and OHSE Manual.
- Communicate with the client’s Project Management Team and attend meetings with Clients.
- Carry out post-project reviews with each team on completion of each project, to understand mistakes made, recognize good and innovative works and draw learning points, so that future projects can be better performed.
- Ensure that the Project Team complies with ISO regulations and requirements; and together with the Section teams, formalizes and updates all practices and procedures in the ISO Manual.
- Exercise stringent control on project budget given and be responsible to capture any variations / additional claims to clients.
- Conduct project VSCC meetings.
- Degree holder major in Mechanical Engineering.
- With at least 10 years of workng experience as a Project Manager with "FPSO" or Land Module.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes and the entire engineering team on track.
- Should have good Interpersonal communication skills, structured but not rigid, should be able to take decisions and responsibility, pro-active and should possess good report writing skills.
- Good leadership skills to manage and develop a team.
- Good in Microsoft office skill, (word, Excel, PPT)
- Only Singaporeans
- Oil And Gas
- Project Management
- Project Planning
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.