· The essential tasks of Assistant Field Service Engineer consist of, but are not limited to the following:
· Support start-up, contract maintenance and other service activities with emphasis on safety and protection.
· Perform routine preventive maintenance, logging, corrective maintenance works and to carry out warranty repairs.
· Participate in service and repair of gas detectors, safety activities, emergency response, breakdown calls and ad hoc projects.
· Manage all orders efficiently until fulfilment stage, by working closely with Service team.
· Liaison with relevant parties such as customers, service supervisor, coordinators and logistic pertaining to queries, technical issues, status and deliveries.
· Ensure equipment turnaround and breakdown responses are achieved at optimal level of efficiency. To provide support to other service activities that may be assigned in the course of work
· Effective communication of technical information to employees, customers and external parties in an accurate and concise manner in both a written and verbal media.
· To participate/take up Workplace Safety & Health responsibilities/ activities as per requested by the company.
· NTC 2 or Diploma in Electrical/Process Instrumentation/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
· Preferably 3-5 years’ experience in service/engineering position in oil & gas, process industry.
· Knowledge in Electrical & instrumentation is pre-request.
· Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
507663791To apply, please visit to 511037202 , job code: 17764.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Field Service Management
- Corrective Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Emergency Services
- Workplace Safety
- Electrical Process