You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Medical Affairs Executive Assistant #HZO
Working Hours: 730am - 5pm
- Support undergraduate programs
- Administer medical seminars and workshops.
- Process application for clinical and observer attachments.
- Track validity of SMC medical registration and medical insurance for all doctors.
- Coordinate training for medical staff.
- Process SMC assessment for doctors on Conditional/ Temporary Registration.
- Process renewal and track validity of practicing certificate.
- Compile doctors non-working session for monthly report.
- Process primary sourcing for Basic and Postgraduate professional qualifications.
- Administrate support for Continuous Medical Education activities.
- Administrate the hiring process of medical doctor.
- Process renewal of Visiting Fellow Training programme with SMC.
- Min. Diploma in any field
- Min. 1-2 years relevant experience in medical affairs
- Meticulous and organized, able to prioritize and manage different activities
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
All candidates’ information will be treated with the strictest confidence
Melissa Zhang Zhiqi (Mezzo)
Recruit Express Pte Ltdc
- Attention To Detail
- Medical Education
- Requirement Prioritization
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.