SINGCHIN ACADEMY is the first school jointly set up by Hwa Chong Family of Schools outside Singapore. It is also the only member of Hwa Chong Family of Schools in China.
It shall adopt and inherit the methodologies and characteristics of Hwa Chong Family of Schools to nurture students into bi-lingual and bi-cultural talents, and will be co-managed with Hwa Chong International School. The school offers a 12-year international curriculum covering primary, middle and high school levels. Having a planned capacity of almost 3000 students, the school opens to students from all over the world.
It is located in China-Singapore Knowledge City, sitting on a 70,000 square meters land, with a total construction area of over 100,000 square meters. The ground-breaking ceremony was held in March 2020, and it received its first batch of students in autumn 2021.
Job title : Primary School English/Mathematics Teacher
Location: Knowledge City, Huangpu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Bachelor degree or above in Education or other relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Teaching license or qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in full time schools.
- Related professional development certifications in related field which includes but not limited to IB Training Certificates.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic technology skills/ computer skills.
- Strong passion for education and with good work ethic
- Practical with Can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong sense of responsibility and dedication
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently while being able to collaborate in a team
- Global mindedness
- A life-long learner
- Constantly pursuing development in both personal and professional contexts
SingChin Academy is curently looking for enthusiastic, creative and qualified teachers for all our subjects in primary school to join our community.
The role of a subject teacher is to ensure high quality subject-related learning experience for assigned groups of students and to provide teaching and learning that aligns with school mission and vision. As a trained specialist, the major responsibilities of a subject teacher include but not limited to:
l Teach the assigned subject(s) and ensure a high quality learning.
l Take part in the developing and reviewing of school curriculum.
l Create, design, maintain, and frequently update an active, supporting classroom environment that meets school standards and requirements.
l Maintain close communication with other subject teachers, homeroom teachers and participate in related teaching or activities.
l Assess and report student learning according to school requirements.
l Participate/create/implement/attend subject related after-school or outside of class period activities.
l Participate or organize learning in curriculum-related tasks or projects, such as graduation projects, field trips or school camps, etc.
l Participate in collaborative planning to develop high-quality units, including transdisciplinary units, interdisciplinary units or module units.
l Fulfill assigned duties according to school requirements.
l Implement school-wide student behavior management policy process.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Personal Attributes Questionnaires
- Positive Attitude
- Professional Development