Job Description & Responsibilities
· Import, Export materials and machineries are planned On Time according to requested schedule without compromise Customs Rules & Regulations.
· Ensure materials are picked On Time, issued to production and Real Time transaction is practiced.
· Shipments arranged based on the plan, Right Time, Right Quality, Right Destination & Right Price without any additional charges.
· Frequent look into Organization, ensures effective role-job-fit to every employee in the organization. Avoid duplication work or overlapping of effort.
· Set up KPI and Target for each section to track their section progress, activities and follow through.
· Coaching towards KPI performance and enhance leadership capability.
· Introduce / enhance multi-skill employees to maintain and improve efficiency and competitiveness.
· Arrange required training based on their weakness, enhance skills, eliminate or reduce mistakes.
· Negotiating with carriers, transporters and equipments service provider to maintain or below market.
· Adhere Customs Regulation – ensure other related department given briefing and noted on the rules and regulations
· Manage recycle cartons from production, storage, issue, and segregation.
· Manage scrap schedule & activity.
· Manage Indirect Materials & Machineries spare parts Incoming, Storage & Issuing.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [ Link removed ] or Whatsapp to 86508896
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R2199761 | Liow Yan Ping