· Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
· Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
· Perform overall quality control of the work (schedule & plans) and report regularly on project status
· Cooperate and communicate effectively with manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
· Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
· BS degree in Engineering or relevant field.
· 3 or more years’ field and project planning experience.
· Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
· Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
· Project management skills
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 20394.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- Quality Management
- Technical Support