You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Responsible for trade reviews, surveillance, Analyzing transactions
- Surfacing any issues detected to head of compliance
- Assisting in strategy development, new risk priorities, investment & risk restrictions
- Working on projects including UAT, system development Etc.
- Possess a degree in Finance, Law or equivalent qualification
- Possess 3 to 5 years of working experience with experience in assets such as Equities / Equities Derivatives / Futures Etc.
- Strong knowledge in APAC or US market regulations.
Interested applicants, please Click on Apply NOW or send your CV to Kenny. Lee(AT)paradigmrecruitment.com.sg.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA License No: 21C0434 | EA Reg No: R2199565
- Compliance Requirements
- Due Diligence
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.