You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
PROJECT MANAGER – SINGAPORE / COPENHAGEN OFFICE
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the job holder will:
- Develop and implement project plans to successfully win new long-term business that meets the company expectations for return (IRR/ROE) and growth, ensuring the schedule, budget, cross department team members and details are well organised.
- Coordinates cross department team members for each phase of the projects; obtains approvals from Management and liaises with project team members and consultants.
- Ensures that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget.
- Technical background and ability ranging from carriage of CO2 and Ammonia, engine, Newbuilding and cargo system development and a basic understanding of the new technologies.
- Act as primary liaison between customer, project staff, vendors and internal team members.
- Coaches, mentors, motivates and directs project team members.
- Provides recommendations, with documented business case, for the various projects to Management and on occasion Board level.
- Prepares status reports monthly including project expenditure, along with ad-hoc reports as required for Board approvals and reporting.
- Able to coordinate various projects, ranging from technical, commercial and IT.
- Have a background within shipping in either Commercial or Technical.
- Have a basic understanding of the seaborne carriage of gases, including LPG and Petchem.
- Understanding of project management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills to effectively interact with customers and cross department internally.
- Proven project management track record
- Ability to work independently and accomplish work through others.
- Excellent time management and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to meet budget requirements and track/contain expenses.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility.
- Comfortable creating and making presentations to all levels of the organization.
- Degree in marine transportation, mechanical engineering, science & technology or equivalent disciplines, preferably with more than 2 years of work experience as a data scientist or analyst in a shipping or maritime software company.
- Project management abilities, with ability to develop, improve and implement safe, and cost-effective technical vessel management processes.
- Committed and responsible in meeting deadlines with excellent time management skills.
- Independent, outcome driven, organized and
- Strong team orientation and can manage cross-functional relationships in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
BW Epic Kosan offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities to bright and ambitious people, who have the skills and determination to succeed in a career in the maritime industry.
This is a unique opportunity to work for one of the most progressive companies in the industry. Interested candidates should submit their covering letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to the Human Resource Department. Website: [ Link removed ]
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
Please be informed that BW Epic Kosan operates on a Preferred Supplier List (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Financial Management
- Freight Forwarding
- Hardworking And Dedicated
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.