Main responsibility is to manage team to identify and develop business opportunities for the company’s services in recruitment placement, payroll outsourcing, executive search and HR consultancy. The incumbent will also be required to promote company’s services at (but not limited to) networking events, trade and career fairs.
- Lead the team to identify strategic business opportunities for the company through cold calling, visitation, trade show or business event.
- Develop and maintain key accounts portfolio from pool of clients and lead business development team to execute initiatives to solicit more businesses from the client.
- Generate leads through market and client research, work closely with recruitment team to support client’s needs.
- Lead sales and commercial planning including preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly report as required.
- Identify new areas for service level improvements and work with stakeholders to execute and improve performance
- Degree in any disciplines with minimum 5 years of experience in business development/ sales management.
- Demonstrate experience in developing new business, negotiating contracts and pricing and managing higher level client relationships.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Strong market knowledge.
- Resourceful and possess high initiatives and ability to work with stakeholders across divisions.
- Experience in recruitment or HR industry will be an advantage.
- Analyze Market Trend
- Business Development
- Business Strategies
- Customer Retention