You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Procurement / Purchasing Manager ($8000)
To manage a team to ensure all procurement activities are executed seamlessly.
• Reporting to Head of Central Procurement (CP), independently manage a team to ensure an efficient end-to-end service order to service receipt process for the operation.
• Govern the Tender and RFQ process, including scheduling of new tenders, negotiation with vendors to achieve savings for the company, and preparing approval papers.
• Conduct cost and trend analysis, look for areas of improvement, including risk mitigation, process, and cost optimization.
• Assist the Head of CP to prepare and monitor the annual budget.
• Any other duties as assigned by superior.
• Degree with 5 years Singapore working experience in cost management and project management in a managerial role.
• Positive mindset committed and driven person, with strong commercial sense and an analytical mind.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Experience in SAP B1 will be an added advantage.
• Strong verbal and written communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Please email Resume in Microsoft Word format
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.
- Cost Management
- Project Management
EA License No.00C4916
EA Personal Registration No.R1102528
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.