Salary: up to $3200
Working Days & Hours: Mon-Fri Office Hours
Location: Changi (Islandwide Pickup)
- Develop and foster strong relationship with key account.
- Serve as the key liaison person between client and internal departments on request and issue resolution.
- Take ownership of key account’s new program implementation. Engage in initiative and project discussion. Lead and monitor implementation progress.
- Manage, monitor and control stockholding. Prepare stockholding and indent reports for monthly reviews.
- Support monthly KPI metrics and perform root cause analysis to improve metrics & performance, timely submission of internal and external reporting, as well as, present operational KPI.
- Manage Replenishment and inbound Inventory in line with the forecast or indent, commercial and stock holding requirements.
- Review materials forecast and execute Supply Plan, analyses Key Planning Parameters to achieve a balance between Inventory and Forecast.
- Analyse Forecast Variance and identify strategies to improve the Forecasting process to minimize the variance.
- Analyse the variance of demand and supply, pro-actively monitor the fulfillment gaps, drive investigation of root cause and recovery plan
- Establish appropriate safety stock level meeting required service levels.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives to meet inventory goals
- Reviews slow moving items, block inventories according to Excess and Obsolescence Policy.
- Effectively use ERP system to manage high number of material SKUs.
- Review work processes and initiate process improvement plans.
Job Requirements: Min Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain or similar
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Ally Audrey Lok Xin Woon
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R21102307
[ Email address blocked ]
- Business Process Improvement
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Problem Solving