You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Manager (Risk Management-Security Governance)
What the role is
As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF Ambassador plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
What you will be working on
Support the Risk Management Department to:
• Formulate strategies for and manage enterprise-wide security program to protect the CPFB’s assets
• Work closely with internal stakeholders from diverse backgrounds and management levels to deliver security program and initiatives aligned with the overall security strategy and objectives
• Provide advice on security related enquiries from internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with the Government’s Instruction Manuals
• Work with internal stakeholders to minimise security risks associated with incidents, including convening an investigation team to investigate and to ensure that all relevant facts are properly communicated and escalated to the appropriate stakeholders in accordance with Government’s Instruction Manuals and CPFB’s policy and procedures
• Institute and maintain an effective data protection awareness and training programme for CPFB
• Drive business data access security project and conduct regular project reviews to monitor staff’s access to CPFB’s systems to detect and assess any anomalies.
What we are looking for
• At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the area of IT, application development, information security and Personal Data Protection
• Possess critical thinking, complex problem-solving skills and has a strong risk and control mindset
• A self-starter and team player with strong communication and influencing skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within an organization
• Strong presentation and writing skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Selected candidate will be offered 2-years contract for a start.
- Business Process
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.