Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
· Right Pricing
· User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
· Forward Looking
· Humanity, and
· Environmental Friendly
Job Title: Data Engineers
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 1 to 3 Years Contract, subject to yearly renewal
About the Job
The Data Engineer within the IT department will be instrumental in evolving the data and reporting platform. He/She will be instrumental in integrating data from multiple sources (Cloud and On Premise) into BI Tools and Reporting Platforms.
1. Responsible to Build and maintain Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) jobs with Talend (tool).
2. Analyses client requirements for BI; designs, develops & maintains solutions within the BI technical stack. Builds reports and dashboards with PowerBI.
3. Creates and optimizes data model for different layers of Datawarehouse, including ODS, Datawarehouse, Data mart. Participates in Data warehouse design under guidance of Tech lead.
4. Ensures a smooth transfer from development to production phase in respect of methodology; provides technical and procedural documentation, test cases and protocols, training material, installation procedures, security concept and role assignment of customers.
5. Performs all other tasks delegated by the Manager to optimize efficiency of the entire IT Department in the area of application development according to management requirements. Organizes internal workshops with the Systems Architect to assure the overall integrity of the application.
6. Respects all relevant standards (ITSM processes, Database security, Application Security, Business Object, BI Best practices) in his/her development, under special application of all state of the art technical and ergonomic design standards.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
2. Talend ETL, Power BI professional certification is a plus.
3. At least 5 years in Business Intelligence system – ETL, Reporting, SQ
4. Must have hands on experience in building & maintaining Talend ETL jobs
5. Must have hands on experience in Microsoft PowerBI for reporting.
6. Experience in Data Modelling for different layers of Data warehouse
7. Solid Experience in SQL for querying data
8. Expertise in Apache Airflow for ETL is a plus
9. Expertise in SSIS/SSAS/SSRS, Azure SQL DB is a plus
10. Knowledge in SAP Business Object is a plus
11. Knowledge of business processes – CRM, Marketing, Campus Solution - is a plus
12. Awareness on all IT aspects (architecture database, application development, ITSM processes…)
13. Good verbal and written communication skills
14. Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
1. Competitive Salary
2. H&S Insurance Coverage
3. Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
4. Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
5. Community and sustainability support
6. Other benefits
The key objective of this role:
To deliver an Awesome User Experience through result-oriented outcomes with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
· Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
· Apply through this application or send your resume to [ Link removed ]
· All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: [ Link removed ]
Please like our Facebook: [ Link removed ]
LinkedIn: [ Link removed ]
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
- Data Warehousing
- Microsoft Sql Servers
- Power Bi