You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Procurement Analyst (1 yr contract) - PHARMA MNC / West / Entry Level #HAO
Salary: up to $4000 + 1.5m completion bonus
Duration: 1 year contract
Working Days & Hours: Monday to Friday Office Hours
Location: Jurong East
- Legal Entity Name Change (LENC)
- Co-ordinate with PWC Consultants and Legal on supplier communication
- Assignment/Novation Letters to Supplier where required
- Notify suppliers on name change according to schedule and track status
- Create replacement Ariba
- Co-ordinate with relevant vendors eg name cards, letter heads, evelopes, company logo etc.
- Support Supply Chain Financing communication.
- Has strong excel knowledge and ability to perform thorough analysis on huge database.
- Trade Dress
- Vendor creation/extension/change
- Create Ariba
- ERP Migration
- Support cut-over activities related to Global Sourcing & Procurement
- Procurement Analytics
- Update and maintain Pricing Database
- Price analysis
- Management reporting (Monthly Scorecard, Global Alternate Source Monthly Report, Claim, Contract Registers, PPV Quarterly Forecast)
- Provide spend analysis
- Update IMEX metrics
- Assist with daily operational needs needs and support administrative activities.
- This description is representative but not inclusive of all responsibilities. Candidate may be asked from time to time to undertake tasks/projects which are not listed within the content of this document.
Job Requirements: Min Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain or similar w min 1-3 yrs of relevant procurement experience or procurement internship
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Ally Audrey Lok Xin Woon
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R21102307
[ Email address blocked ]
- Data Analysis
- Global Sourcing
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.