Join our team of engineers for a rewarding career in product application and Electro-Mechanical design for some of the worlds most advance semiconductor customers.
We offer on the job training and work experience for Basic Engineering Drafting & Design, Project coordination skillsets, Basic lab validation principles.
We are looking for Engineering Assistants to:
· Compile and maintain control documents to release as engineering documents for manufacturing.
· Assist Engineers on coordination of projects
· Assist on engineering team on related activities for Research and Development projects.
· Prepare control drawings for manufacturing processes
· Editing engineering drawings using Solidworks
· Manage ECO (Engineering Change Order)
· Ensure proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving
· Generate Minutes of meeting (engineering meeting, daily schedule etc.)
· Provide support to department in compiling reports, PDRF and drawing for submission
· Support Engineering in Team Targeted Main Activities (TMA)
· Relevant studies in Engineering such as mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, precision etc
· No experience is needed
· On the job training will be provided
· Mon – Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
· Walking distance from Ubi MRT station
- Manufacturing Processes